• Muslims spent 151 billion dollars on travel in 2015.
• Expecting to be 243 billion dollars in 2021.
• According to a study by Turespaña, in Spain in 2013, on tourist spending: those from Saudi Arabia spent 2,287 euros per person, the Emirati 2,116 euros and those from Egypt 1,703 euros per stay, compared to the average of other nationalities of 956 euros. Being able to affirm that the Muslim tourist spends more than double the average.
Making a Halal Hotel is simple, it requires certain basic measures:
• Do not put alcoholic beverages in the room’s mini bar.
• Put a Koran instead of the Bible.
• Indications of products that carry alcohol or pork.
• Halal food available to guests.
Many of the world’s most luxurious restaurants and hotels are Halal, such as the “Madrid Mandarin Oriental”, one of the best hotels in Spain.